These last few weeks have been good one. I have not been very nauseated. However, I have had some days were it just hits, and usually I am teaching. So I tell the kids, "The baby has made me sick. I will be right back, read please!" I dash out the door and to the restroom just outside my room. When I return my perfect class is waiting and reading as I asked. So so nice. Then a few ask, "How was your puke?" lol We usually have a good laugh and then move on with our lesson.
We have decided to have a home birth! I am pretty excited and plan to have a water birth at home. Sorry that is not an invite for all you. But mom, and possibly Kelley you are welcome to join. I have met my midwife twice now and she is just lovely. She lives a few minutes from our home and is experienced. Now none of you worry, home births are safe and they will know ahead of time if it is not possible for me. But, I am having a normal pregnancy so far so a home birth is possible. If there are any complications during my labor the nearest hospital is 22 minutes away in either the north or south directions, so don't worry. Just pray I am strong and can handle this and that baby and daddy are healthy and happy afterward too.
My belly has really grown and my midwife says it looks like a football more than a basketball so her guess on baby's gender is girl. However, the Chinese calendar says boy. The pencil test says boy and my kids say boy or girl. So make your guesses.
So the ultrasound tech and dr both say that our baby is healthy and normal but........................
IT HAS THREE KNEES (scroll down if you are struggling with this phrase)
:) It's a boy! (for you slower folks) :)
I'm going with the midwife. My experience with midwives is that they are always very accurate. :)
ReplyDelete