Well I am not going to tell you this went smoothly. It did not. I was constantly sick, tired, cranky and emotional. All I could do was lay around and pray this would pass fast. I was thankful that for the month of August when I had a little one, Elsea, there with me. We napped most of the day or watched movies together. Then school started. Ah! That was tough. Being sick and having to put on a happy face was not easy. I do not know if I succeeded or not, but my class is well behaved and wonderful this year. You can make your own assumptions to that one.
However, the nausea is passing as long as I eat every hour until 4:00 pm. This is an evil time of day for me. I do not know what it is, but at 4 most days I am starting to get nauseated and my head throbs. I try and scarf down food in hopes that will help but nope…The best cure I have found is sleeping, that is if I can get myself to sleep. Yes, yes, yes, I have tried your remedy if you gave it to me. I tried certain foods such as saltines, but I think that is a myth. I tried the sea bands, which worked for a few hours or a day then I was back to the pain. I tried taking my prenatal at different times with different foods, but still no relief. So I guess I am stuck with toughing it out since I refuse to take a pill.
Oh and the emotions! I have spent days just crying for no reason beside the fact that I want to cry or becoming so emotional that I just lose control and yell at poor Jared. Of course he has been the perfect husband who just stares at me in astonishment and then buys me flowers. Which I do not deserve, but they do help. Thank you Jared!
Good news is my belly popped!! I have a small belly and my foster children tell me I just look tubby…. At first that comment was hard to take, but now I am over it. I am proud of my little pouch holding the little one. I am wearing my clothes that show the belly some and not hiding behind my large clothes as a fourth grader told me. Lol Silly children!
You look adorable Lindsay! And that kind of constant morning sickness makes me guess girl:) Hopefully it will pass for you and you can enjoy that second trimester.
ReplyDelete