Monday, August 1, 2011

We R Pregnant!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!! It is true! The Lofstrom's have finally created one of their own to share with the world! I know it has been a long wait for many of you (AKA: Kelley, Mom, Julie, Karen & Alicia), but it is perfect timing for Jared and I. We found out we were pregnant July 23rd when I returned home crankier than ever and could smell everything! I started to complain that everyone needing to open up the windows and showering. Then MJ said to me, "are you pregnant?" I remembering looking at him like he was crazy and lashing out, "No!" I quickly left the room to nap and after I napped I took a pregnancy test, instantly it was positive! Thinking I was just seeing things I took another test, and it too became positive. I was so excited, but I refused to say anything to Jared yet, just in case these were false positives. I thought I would wait till the following morning to take another test, since your morning urine is the best time to test. However, that idea did not last long. While attending Brook's wedding I was too excited to hold it in any longer so I left the wedding early and rushed home to test again. After testing, you can guess what I saw.... ANOTHER POSITIVE! I quickly made a mad gab phrase for Jared to tell him the good news: weenie toot hawk. around prove applelaws mile of.... Translation for those of you struggling to figure this out: we need to talk. Around of applause my love.... I then handed him a onesie that said, daddy's silly monkey. Jared's face was priceless! He had a cute little school boy grin! Now we are making the rounds telling all of you and our kids. This could be interesting. Stay tuned....

2 comments: